FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UAL Flyers Game: FlyerTalk member sign in Hemispheres.
Old Jun 4, 2004, 8:22 pm
RobotDoctor
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K - 2MM, Lifetime Hilton Diamond, Lifetime Marriott Platinum Elite, Hertz President's Circle
Lightbulb UAL Flyers Game: FlyerTalk member sign in Hemispheres.

I have always wondered if other FlyerTalk members are flying, or have flown, the same aircraft I am in. To answer this this query, I am proposing that FTers flying UA sign their FT names in the current Hemispheres magazine on the United Voices page (page 15 in this months edition).

The rules are easy as there are only a couple of rules:

1) write www.flyertalk.com on the top of the page where the current United Voices section is in the current Hemispheres Magazine.

2) Post your FlyerTalk handle somewhere on the page. If you wish, you can also post UA/UX flight number, from/to airport codes and date.

I have also taken to signing my handle on the front cover in a red sharpie. Some who are playing are not too keen on this but what can I say.

If you happen to see a members handle on the Roll Call list, post it. Posting www.flyertalk.com on the page might enable our community to grow larger.

I started this on UA #330 sitting in 8J. It was too bad the flight was cancelled. I will do this again on my next flight.