FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TrueBlue online mall coming
View Single Post
Old Jul 14, 2010, 5:44 pm
bmg42000

Programs: trueblue ,mileageplus skymiles, hilton honors silver
True blue shopping

Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
I also only quickly glanced, and was actually going to ask if you can conduct one of your famous analyses to post here

I'm a frequent shopper on AA's mall and love it. I have a ton of AAdvantage miles, I'd estimate ~80-90% of which are NOT from actual flights on AA or codeshare (pretty much all Rewards Network Dining and online mall). Once in a while I check Delta's, and I notice that the points offered for certain retailers differ. For example, Delta offers 8:$1 for restuarant.com; AA offers 18:$1! That's a huge difference on a mileage program with relatively the same value per mile. I haven't looked into many retailers, but for most they seem to be in line with one another.

Either way, this is an excellent earning opportunity.
Don't forget you get double points for restaurants , golf course and I think gyms. The other airlines credit cards have dropped these double opportunities. The best deal I saw was the 50:$1 ^(including the credit card bonus ) from CO for flowers on its website. One needs to figure out which frequent flyer program needs the points and use their mall.