FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Disgrace at ARN??
View Single Post
Old Jul 10, 2010, 1:50 pm
bowman

Programs: UA 1K, AY Gold, Hyatt diamond.
Originally Posted by Stizzack
Today when dropping my father and his wife off for the SK903 I watched how SK manage to make sure that it will be nothing more than a one time test of paid J away from Continental.

There was a good discount J fare so I recommended my father to try SK mostly because of the better seat. Outbound on the 904 4 hrs delayed (ok, mechanicals can happen) but the real ugly side was shown this morning with nobody monitoring the line, and a whopping 2 check in counters for EBG / Business / Y+. Paying 15000SEK for a business class ticket on any airline, one should not have 40 minutes standing in line to check in and be met by what seemed understaffed personel and lack of regard for the situation.

Not sure if this is status for SK at ARN, I've for the past many years been taking my own paid J travel to BA/AY. Sorry for the rant but I felt like sharing and seeing if this was a one off occasion.

I fly Y when I have to pay myself and therefore CO to get the miles when flying to ARN. When someone else is paying me for flying C i don't mind flying SK.

SK has a C product thay is pretty decent (C on CO on 752:s to ARN is just a notch better than domestic F).