Old Jul 4, 10, 3:35 pm
Kalboz

Programs: Hertz PC, Hilton DMD, IHG Spire Amb, Bonvoy Titanium Elite & WoH Globalist
We stayed at this property on a NBT award for three nights (June 27-30). As a Diamond, I requested and was upgraded to a nice spacious balcony suite (# 640). Offered the Diamond amenity and chose the points. The lobby of this hotel is amazing.

Room:
Room 640 is a one-bedroom balcony suite with about 600 square foot in size. Nice, well-appointed, spacious with lots of light and slight view of the bay bridge. The main bathroom with a whirlpool and shower and another small bathroom between the bedroom and living room that has a small TV in the mirror. The suite was clean and comfortable with two flat screen TVs one the bedroom and a larger one in the living room. Huge balcony about 200 sq ft in size with bedroom and living room access. We requested a baby crib and it was delivered promptly. We were on the 6th floor and daytime noise was tolerable but every night (between 12-4 am) there was a horrid loud humming noise coming from the underground directly under our balcony.

Service:
Excellent and attentive service by executive floor, housekeeping and other staff members. It is worthy to note that great service provided to us by Concierge Lex who without his assistance it would taking us much longer (and more expensive) to retrieve our towed vehicle ... a true 5-star service.

Turn down service was not performed or offered.

Valet parking is $50 per 24-hour period with unlimited in-out privileges.

Regency Club:
The regency club above the 17th floor is the best I have ever seen in terms of views and food offerings. Please see the photos. Children are allowed in the lounge.

Food:
Breakfast in the lounge was cont. Fruits, cereals, pastries, cheeses, juices, bagels, smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs, etc. were available in addition to hot beverages. Food offerings at happy hours (5-8 PM) were the best I have had in any lounge. Honor bar for alcohol, beer and wine but no premium brands.

We did not consume at any other F&B outlet in this hotel.

Excellent location right at the end of the California St. Cable Car and the Embarcadero and its pier on the other side. Attached to the property a nice dinning area with several ethnic food outlets (Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Pizza, etc.) The hotel is located at the edge of downtown with shopping is just a short walk away.

My total bill for incidentals was about $58 and we paid it with a Hyatt Check Certificates from Costco.

Overall, very nice and friendly property. See photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/kalboz/...7624403908594/