FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jul 4, 2010, 2:33 pm
DiverDave

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by atldlff
The registration process went extremely well yesterday. Thank you again to WesNSpace for your long hours and incredible hard work behind the scenes to make this run so well.
Yes, kudos on the great job!

Originally Posted by atldlff
The $79.00 rate at the Atlanta Airport Hilton:
We are aware that the $79.00 rate for the Hilton is currently not available for all of the potential days via the registration website at the moment. DiverDave will address this with the Hilton team on Tuesday, July 6, 2010, and it will be fixed as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience.
Well, there have been two issues. (1) We didn't ask for enough rooms on the 20th , and (2) the Hilton didn't set up our agreed upon number of rooms for the 21st, 22nd, and 23rd .

I just spoke to somebody there. (2) should hopefully be resolved NLT sometime Monday. (1) will likely have to wait until our sales representative is available on Tuesday the 5th.

I will plead guilty on (1), as I should have expected that many folks would check in on Wednesday night. I'll post when we start getting things resolved, and will PM back to those who have PMed me.

Thanks to all for their support of the event, and for their patience!

David