FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jul 2, 2010, 9:08 pm
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by cova
Can you be specific on the first event on Thursday am (event + start time) and the final event on Sunday (event + end time). Would be helpful flight planning. Thanks.
Unfortunately, the agenda is still no confirmed at this point. Thursday, October 21st, will likely begin at 9:00 a.m. with registration open from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. Depending upon the final venues for Sunday, we should be done no later than 5:00 p.m.

Originally Posted by ifette
Very excited. And yes, people do read the details - I can already think of a few people I would love to team up with for various security situations
^^ I figured someone would catch that!

Originally Posted by WBurcham
I'll be at the Hilton at least one night but will be hopping between Hilton(s) and Hyatt(s). Gotta requalify
Hotel Hopper Is that a daytime or evening activity?

Originally Posted by zsmith2
I probably won't be attending the whole event but will try to pop my head in at least one day. I won't be officially registering as I don't won't to hold up any spots. Hope to y'all soon!
PLEASE do. We have a process to register Delta employees without taking up slots. We really want to encourage broad participation from Delta employees at this event, which also includes the dinner/evening events. Last year, I think we had Delta employees participating in ALL of our evening events and it was a key highlight!

We will extend an invitation to several Delta employees, but I am sure we will not reach all the employees that may read this forum, so... if there is a Delta employee that would like to participate, simply send email [email protected] letting us know what you would like to attend/participate in.

Originally Posted by mersk862
I will be organizing an unofficial drinks/dinner event for Wednesday night at one of the bars at the Hilton - we had a group of about 10-15 FlyerTalkers swing by last year and Bob Soukup stopped by for a bit. I'm hoping to lead a more organized Wednesday night festivity this year. More to come on this...
This was a great idea last year. Hopefully even more people can participate in the Wednesday event this year. Please refrain from drinking until after the Wednesday evening registration is closed...

Originally Posted by ffI
Not sure what else will be possible.
Hmmmm... never underestimate the abilities of this planning team.

FINAL NOTE for this evening. A huge call out to WesNSpace for all his hard work behind the scenes getting ready for tomorrow's official launch of the online registration. We will go live at 12:00 noon Eastern Daylight Time. Wes will be monitoring this over the Holiday weekend, be available tomorrow to FT members via phone and IM, and in contact with the company managing our registration process. That is dedication above and beyond and truly "best-in-class"! Thanks Wes! ^