Old Jun 30, 10, 1:54 pm
DiverDave

Programs: DL PM 1.53MM, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM.
Originally Posted by cfischer View Post
yeah, but I am only a Gold and hence may or may not get access ... and the lounge might be closed for the weekend! Hence I am looking for some kind of a reason to go with the more expensive Hilton. At other events Hiltons have guaranteed exec. floor rooms, so I was wondering if anything like it was in the works.
The Hilton confirms they will give lounge access to their registered guests who are HHonors Gold members. (That's actually the normal policy at this Hilton.) I will ask HHonors Gold members staying at the Atlanta Airport Hilton to PM me a week or so before the event, and I will provide that list to the Hilton. That will make doubly sure you get lounge access as an HH Gold member.

I have confirmed that their lounge is now open regular hours over the weekend. Last year it was closed over the weekend with changed hours due to the economy. This year it is back to regular hours.

Where you have questions/concerns about the Hilton, I'll help. My first priority request was to get free Internet, which they graciously agreed to. Our contract is signed, but I can still follow up on questions/concerns.

The Hilton is doing a lot to help us out, so we ask that you give consideration to staying with them for this event.

Thank you,
David H.

Last edited by DiverDave; Jun 30, 10 at 9:23 pm Reason: confirming gold access to lounge