FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does Breakfast Time at Hampton Inn drive you nuts
Old Jun 26, 2010, 10:45 pm
Companycar

Programs: HH Diamond (The Hard Way) Braniff Platinum, Eastern Airlines Gold, Piedmont Airlines Rubix Level
Originally Posted by Hhonor Gguard
OMG, YES!

1) It never ceases to amaze me how many people try to butter their bagel/ put together their cereal/ fix their coffee/ etc on that little space on the buffet counter rather than TAKING IT BACK TO A TABLE!

2) Believe it or not, there is actually a method to the traffic flow in and between the "zones" on the buffet --- Why do people insist on meandering back and forth like a grazing cow? Secondly, if you can't juggle three baseballs, you certainly can't juggle a plate of eggs, a bowl of cereal and a cup of OJ... Make a second trip!

3) There are four entire hours devoted to breakfast. Oddly enough, you are not the only person who thought that by waking up at 9:30 you'd miss the rush...

Now of course, I'm just venting about those amateur travelers out there... I know that you guys and gals are pro!
Last week I was at breakfast and this guy who was obviously a veteran traveler said to another guest "what are you looking for" I wanted to give him a high five! because the idiot was wondering around like he didn't know were he was and obviously needed some direction.