FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does Breakfast Time at Hampton Inn drive you nuts
Old Jun 26, 2010, 6:21 pm
Companycar

Programs: HH Diamond (The Hard Way) Braniff Platinum, Eastern Airlines Gold, Piedmont Airlines Rubix Level
Does Breakfast Time at Hampton Inn drive you nuts

It never fails everytime I get breakfast at Hampton Inn the majority of the other guest have no clue on how to fix their food and move out of the way. If they would just follow some sort of path either left to right or right to left I don't care just stop floundering around in the way of people that know where they are going.

If you are going to get coffee get your stuff and prepare it at the table I don't have time to watch your whole ritual. Second if you don't know how to work the Waffle machine then this isn't the time for a waffle iron training class. Also this isn't your house I don't have time for you to make the horrible ham and cheese omlete into some kind of sandwich while I'm trying to reach over you for some Orange juice.

I know a free breakfast is the highlight of your day, but the rest of us could care lees and have places to go.