FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Jun 25, 2010, 6:17 pm
atldlff

Programs: DL:PM - Reserve, 2MM, FC, RW; HH: SILVER MR: SILVER
Originally Posted by Burj
Yeah sorry I didn't really phrase my questions properly...

What I meant was will it make sense for everyone to park at the Hilton? Will there definitely be transportation between the Hilton and any venue that isn't directly at Delta HQ, which is near the Hilton (right?)....even for people who aren't staying at the Hilton?
Absolutely. The Hilton is the host hotel for this event, and we will be providing transportation (when needed) to the venues from the Hilton.

Last year, we provided transportation to every venue, and we realized that this really was not necessary for the OCC, Museum and RWT. Delta Headquarters is directly across the street from the Hilton. If anyone has special needs we will note that during the registration and provide accomodations for them, otherwise we can save the environment by walking to those venues. Transporation will be provided to the TOC, Fire Stations, Dinners and possibly some other venues, when and if they are confirmed.

Even if you aren't staying at the Hilton, everyone will be assigned to a group with a group leader. Each group will check-in and depart from the Hilton for a particular venue. We did this last year, and it worked really well. More details to come on the logistics as we get closer to the event.