FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Admirals Club membership discounts / discount - aren't they wonderful...
Old Jun 23, 2010, 7:42 am
pkerr

Programs: AA L.T. PLT
Originally Posted by ttervooren
I picked up an Ameriprise World Elite MC this spring which comes with Priority Pass lounge access. If you add your spouse to your card, he/she also gets a Priority Pass card.
I compared the AC lounges with the Priority Pass ones on my trip last week to Managua through SFO, JFK, MIA. I felt the Alaska and Continental Lounges were as nice the AC ones (and the drinks were free no chits required). Of course, they were not as close to my gates, but the Ameriprise card which includes the Priority Pass was only $165 a year. And it's only $150now.
If you're thinking about a new AC membership, I'd also look at Priority Pass. Mine came with the "Prestige Level membership". So for the $165 we each got lounge access for the year. Quite a bit cheaper than AC membership which I think was $575 with the discount for a Platinum member w/spouse.

Here is the link for the Ameriprise World Elite MC:

http://banking-credit.ameriprise.com...mastercard.asp

and you can check out Priority Pass at Prioritypass.com.
I didn't see AA club access listed on the Priority Pass list. Did I miss it or is this not one available?
Thanks