FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Replace your Bose headphones for 89$
View Single Post
Old Jun 19, 2010, 2:15 am
babiesflyfree

I bought my Bose QC headphone from Hammacher Schlemmer a long time ago. A few weeks ago, the left channel started to sound a LOT quieter than the right channel. The warranty had expired a long time ago. I took it to the local Bose store to see if they could fix it... No... they said it couldn't be repaired, but did offer me the "upgrade" option. I declined.

When I came home, I called Hammacher Schlemmer and told them what had happened. A very friendly CS rep looked into it and asked me to sent the hedphones back. She said I would be issued a full refund because they no loger carry that old model(or any Bose QC headphones for that matter) A week after I sent the headphones back, I got a check for the full refund, as well as a letter apologizing for my experience.

I really gotta hand it to the folks at Hammacher Schlemmer.... They really do stand behind everything they sell with a lifetime unconditional guarantee! They're kind of like Costco, in a way....(Costco also let you return almost everything for any reason at any time, even 3 years later)