FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ 5A1 - Paris CDG Airport FAQ
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2010, 2:36 pm
michael_v

I had 1 hour connection time from 2E to 2B, my plane landed 35 minutes late and I missed my connection. It took me 30 minutes from my arriving gate in 2E to get to the departing gate in 2B (including cutting in front of other people at the security check in 2B). I missed the plane by literaly 5 minutes.

However, I was impressed by Air France's customer service. They booked me on the next flight out no questions asked (even considering my first segment was purchased on Delta, the 2nd on Air France, both on the same ticket though). I also asked to make a phone call and they gave me a free calling card worth 10 minutes of international calls to land lines or 5 minutes to mobile phones. I only used 1 or 2 minutes of mobile phone airtime, if anyone wants the PIN on this card please PM me (I think it only works from France, but it should work from any France Telecom phone toll free and even mobile phones - the card says their platform will call your mobile phone back).

And speaking of pay phones in CDG, at least in 2D and 2F, about half were coin operated, half were card operated.