FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta 777-200ER Business Elite seat help needed
Old Jun 16, 2010, 11:28 am
DL2SXM
Suspended

Programs: Delta skymiles DM + 1MM
Originally Posted by vincentppetty
take row 1 -- i find it to be so much nicer!

i would agree with seatguru that there seems to be just a little more leg room due to the fact that it is in the bulkhead.

maybe i'm just biased, but i much prefer the bulkhead -- no one will be able to lean back into you, and, on long flights where people often sleep, this is a rather large plus.

good luck and safe travels ... i miss being able to fly on a 777
+1 Unless you are as thin as a toothpick, its difficult to get to the aisle from a window seat if you have a row of seats in front of you and the seats are in the full recline position. The only draw back to the bulk head seats is of course, you cant stow any articles in front of you.

I much prefer the 2nd half of the BE cabin because its generally not as packed as the first half. I have been on many a JFK/ATL to NRT flight where the 1st part of the BE cabin was filled up, but the 2nd half was like half empty. To me, the biggest draw back with the 2nd half of the BE cabin is the noise from the engines. Rows 10 and 11 are right adjacent to the engines, can get noisy.