FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "All Double, No Trouble" (double miles Mo, Tu, We) curtailed to 18 Aug 2010
Old Jun 14, 2010, 6:54 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by adzel
I had a dine that would qualify for All Double, No Trouble, except that the dine didn't post for over a month. After several complaining emails, it finally posted, and I immediately did a review. However, the review was more than 30 days after the dine. I asked RewardsNetwork to be sure to post the All Double, No Trouble bonus, because the review was only delayed because they didn't post the dine. However, they have not responded nor has the bonus posted. Any thoughts on what to do next?
Call again. Mention that you called before, and ask if that's in your record, and if they need any more info, etc. (On some occasions where I've either emailed or faxed something, when I call back later for some reasaon they find no record of it being received, and ask me to send the info again.)

They have the ability to post "customer service bonus" or such (ie, manually adding the miles for a missed bonus). I know because I had dine which had posted but incorrectly (and because of the incorrect posting didn't trigger a bonus). I sent them the receipt which showed how the dine should have posted. They couldn't correct the posting, so apparently they just did a "manual" bonus which was of the same amount that I would have earned had the dine posted correctly in the first place.