FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need Help Urgently! Malaysia Airlines - Month Misallocation Problem in online booking
Old Jun 13, 2010, 10:08 pm
rahima

hi guys,

thanks for all your support..

i used a debit card to charge my payment and all the money of rm2208.00 was successfully disbursed.

i frequently fly using AirAsia and although it is known to be a low-cost airline, i highly appreciate them now more and better since i never encountered this type of miserable moment with their online system.. Congratulation Airasia!.. i regret why do i choose MAS this time!!

guys,

For my temporary solution, i changed my booking date to 3rd of July 2010-5th of July 2010, but i haven't made the payment yet.. they gave me an option of paying the additional fees of rm450 through counter or via credit card. i clearly made my statement that i would never ever have a faith on their online system and credit card as well after reading other experiences. if they insist me to pay the rm450 for me to fly at that particular date I've already changed and would not allow us to fly unless we pay... we will pay and fly first, but definitely, this case will be forwarded not only to the Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna, but to the Kementerian Pengangkutan and media as well. (if anyone of you had a better solution than this, please advice me accordingly).

I am still waiting for their response on my case and i hope my case to be settle fairly before the day of our flight on 3rd of July 2010.

To MAS, please do something with your system and start hearing what your costumers is encountering.

Thanks kenyalang69 and others for sharing.