FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FF Ticket request - give up or try again?
Old Jun 7, 2010, 7:13 pm
asiaflyer

Programs: QF WP/LTS
FF Ticket request - give up or try again?

I'm trying to book tickets for myself, Mrs Asiaflyer and Asiaflyer Jnr (infant) SYD-HKG in F.

I'm happy to purchase my ticket, and was hoping to obtain a FF ticket for Mrs Asiaflyer (with the free addition of Asiaflyer Jnr on the FF ticket).

Unfortunately, while the flight Syd-HKG has FF avaialbility in F, but the return (where I am flexible over 4 or 5 days) does not.

I called the FF hotline explained what I wanted to do and asked if they could release an F FF ticket for the return considering I would also be purchasing a ticket as well. The agent was kind enough to ask the supervisor (after confirming my SG status) but it was declined.

So my question....is there any point calling back to hopefully get the answer I want, or should I give up now. I can't justify purchasing F seats for us all, so my backup would be purchasing CX J for all parties (I hate the QF wedgy seats in J, and CX are cheaper anyway).

gee - I think I wish I still had WP - but my travel has been limited since Asiaflyer Jnr came along.