FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Points phone number
View Single Post
Old Jun 3, 2010, 8:45 pm
travelsavant

Programs: Nothing worth mentioning
Originally Posted by stevemkaufman
I too appreciate the numbers posted. Have been using their site for quite a few years and up until last year they were good at posting points. When traveling I book hotels and car rentals through their website. Late last year they stopped posting points for Marriott Hotels. When I wrote I was told you have to wait 60 days before contacting them....they decided that was the new rule for travel related purchases. They had been posting my purchases until November when they stopped posting any Marriott purchases. I wrote and at first they would ask for more info and each time I wrote I would include all the info they required. They write back saying it needs to be 60 days after the purchase even after it has been more than 60 days. After responding they write back saying they will resolve the issue in 2-3 weeks and they don't. When you write again they ask for the same info again. I give it to them one more time then they say they gave me the points two months ago! I explain I stay at the same hotel for the same price every two or three weeks and they send the same email back to me over and over again. They now owe me thousands of points I fear I will never see. I am tired of them.
Hi Steve & Welcome to Flyertalk!
Sorry you are having problems reaching MyPoints, hope the fax number provided by MaxM will help but if not, before you abandon your points there is another option, file complaint with Better Business Bureau. From previous complaints, it's possible this program has intentionally made reaching them quite difficult. I know when I had trouble with on line service & could not reach them by any method, they definitely responded to a call from the BBB!