FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NYC Limousine / Car Services
View Single Post
Old Jun 2, 2010, 8:23 am
limores-keith
Company Representative - Limores

Originally Posted by nicoles9
I think I just made a HUGE mistake! Not using Limores again. Actually, I didn't even really use them the first time since no one would pick up the phone. I flew into EWR from SFO on Thursday night and wound up getting in around 130am. I spoke with Limores while at SFO and told them my flight was delayed. The woman told me to just call their number when I arrived at EWR and they'll have a car waiting for me. In theory, that sounds fantastic. In reality? Not so much. I believe I started at #8 in the queue and listened for TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES. I eventually took a screen grab of my hold time with them and hung up at 2am or so (after I got my bags in baggage claim 15 minutes prior) and was #2 in the queue. I caught a cab into Manhattan and the rage began to subside.

Keith, can you add a couple more dispatchers so you don't keep customers on hold for half an hour just to get a pick up? I also prepaid that trip so I'll have to dispute that with Chase.

Very, very unhappy with Limores and wouldn't recommend them to anyone based on my experience.
First off Nicole, I am very sorry about the trouble you ran into when you arrived late Thursday night. Unfortunately you're arrival coincided with a failure at a major datacenter which brought down both our main and backup internet links. As a result we had a very long night and an unusual amount of delays and call volume.

Regardless of that fact, I'm sorry we were unable to provide you with our usual level of service or the service you expected that evening. Please email me at keith at limores dot com with your confirmation number and I will be happy to credit you the full amount of the reservation and I will give you a discount on your next ride with us. I promise you that your experience was far from usual and I hope you will give us another chance.