Old Jun 1, 10, 11:07 am
rufftackle

Programs: UA Mileage-Plus, AA Advantage, DL SkyMiles,
Missing your Chase Continental Debit Bonus-Signup Miles?

I've had some terrible experience trying to get my "missing" miles issue resolved with Chase's Continental Debit Card. See my experience here:http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...l#post13796401

With the help of a FTer, he gave me the *correct* number to the Chase Continental Airlines Debit Card support desk (unlike the Chase support), I was able to talk to someone who was familiar with the program and the sign-up bonus located at Chase.com/Miles

To spare the details, it turns out that 2,500 miles that were listed on my Chase statement were credited to the OnePass account Chase created for me (even though I provided them with my OnePass account number on more than one occasion).

What happened to the other 22,500 bonus miles I was suppose to get? It never appeared on my Chase statement, so I figured that somehow the promotion wasn't linked to my account.

I called 877-292-4273, which is the *correct* number for the Chase Continental Airline Debit card folks. The agent opened up a help desk ticket to have someone investigate why the miles were not credited to my OnePass account. After she sent the ticket off, she did some investigating herself.

It turns out, that Chase created a THIRD OnePass account for me and put 22,500 miles in it 45 days ago.

Now, we're working on getting the 3 OnePass accounts merged. This has been a nightmare!