FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 20K TB Points Offer from Amex. Should I?
View Single Post
Old Jun 1, 2010, 1:11 am
JBLU421NYC

Programs: jetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage
Originally Posted by bluto
Does anyone remember how long it took their 20k Trueblue points to post from the JetBlue Amex signup offer? I applied and got the Amex. I have also made my first purchase, and that statement has closed, but the payment date for that statement has not yet occurred. I'm waiting for the points to book a set of Labor Day flights and am anxiously watching the rates go up (a busy weekend obviously). I remember that the 20k bonus was for the first purchase but it seems like they're not in a rush to award the points. I may have to wait until the next statement. If anyone remembers when their points posted, I would love to hear about it. Thanks!
It typically takes at least three billing cycles before you see your points in your TrueBlue account. When I got my card in 2006 it was about 2-3 cycles, my dad just got the cards and he just got his points after three cycles. It does take a little while, but once the points begin showing up, you sill see them every month a day or two after your statement closes and recycles.