FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated FRA connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old May 28, 2010, 10:10 am
kevinsac
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 2MM/GS; SPG Lifetime Plat; MHC Lifetime; Tar Heel forever; and I "Dig the Pig" at Piggly Wiggly
FRA: Arrival on UA, connecting to Rome on LH

I travel thru FRA 6 or 8 times a year, I'm fluent in German, my first goal is a shower in the lounge, and I do not even pay attention to what I am doing as I transit from one flight to another. Transting FRA has become rote for me.

One of our administrative assistants just graduated from college; and she and her Mom are flying to Italy for 15 days. It's their first trip out of the country.

They are arriving on UA from ORD (UA 944), then connecting to Rome/FCO on LH. I will print a map of FRA airport for them, but also want to write up some directions for them. Can someone give me detailed instructions on how I should write this up, which terminals to go thru, where security is, etc.???

LOL....I had no idea how blindly I have been making this trek for years and years until I realized I wanted to help her....and had no idea how to describe this transit.

cheers!