FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - My Compliments to Hilton
View Single Post
Old May 17, 2010, 12:53 am
SimpleManToo

Programs: Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, SPG Gold
Thumbs up My Compliments to Hilton

As a New Diamond member, I must say Hilton really impressed me this weekend with their Diamond desk. I had been a Gold member prior to Friday of this week and called into the luxury service desk for availability of certain dates in Rome and only gotten average at best customer service on the phone.

Then this weekend I became a Diamond member and call in and got the most wonderful treatment and information from a lady named Holly on the Diamond desk. Holly was professional, curtious and informed.

She had to make a request for me for a room at the Rome Cavalieri and suspected I would not have an answer for 24 hours or up to 7 days. Within 1 hour, she had a answer about my challenge and told me they would grant my request as a Diamond member which would allows us to move our reservation. (Seems Cavalieri had no more hilton rewards rooms at that time).

Not only was I pleasantly surprised, I was very impressed with both Hilton and Holly at the diamond desk. That is the kind of customer service I am used too and find being a Diamond Hilton Member really does have it's perks.

Kudo's to Hilton for having the Diamond Desk for us more seasoned travelers to be able to deal with. It sure saved a lot of hassle for me having a professional, trained, informative person on the other end of the phone.