FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency San Francisco - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old May 13, 2010, 1:35 pm
kluau88

Programs: United 1K 2MM / Marriott LTP
Originally Posted by chanp
Looking forward to a stay there tomm night for 107 a night. They hotel called and said it was a mistake and should be 143 a night. I have print outs, so lets see what happens
Originally Posted by kishna
Hi there,
you might want to tell them that last night at around 8-9pm, their rates for Sat. night (5/8/10) plummeted. So I was able to book king room for the Peter Pan Package (PPAN) for $83.00 per night for tonight and tomorrow night and was able to book the AAA BREAKF rate for $89 for tomorrow night only for a second room.
Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer
FYI: I also got the $89.00 AAA rate. This is no mistake, I've gotten this rate before at this hotel. Every so often during slow weekends they drop the rate for a few hours. I also booked a room at SFO for $71. Love it, Hyatt Place rates at full service hotels! FYI that Peter Pan Tent is an eyesore. UGLY.
Originally Posted by kenbo
I stayed at the hotel this past weekend with the AAA $89 rate. There were no problems at all.

This was my first trip to this hotel and it was great. The room was clean, had a great view of the bay the bed was comfortable and the RC Lounge had a nice spread in the evening and the morning. The coolest thing about the room was the TV in the bathroom mirror!

The evening spread consisted of some generously sized meatballs, mushroom and artichoke pizza, fresh veggies and a few other things. For breakfast there were bagels, toast/english muffins, pastries, hard boiled eggs and smoked salmon.
Wow those are some nice rates for the Hyatt Regency. I've never seen them that low if during the lull of winter.