FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Management on drugs!! (new AA.com)
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 2002, 6:08 am
techgirl
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
I agree... I think the intended design of the website is an improvement. Several of us were attempting to book tickets at work yesterday and one thing we DID notice is that the nasty page time-out problem we got on the old site has disappeared. Nonetheless, I got so frustrated trying to price AA tickets that I ended up buying one on UA instead.

My biggest gripe at the moment is that nothing seems to be posting. I've got four AS segments from 4/1 and 4/2 that have made it past the 2 week wait period. I'm waiting for those to post so my upgrade counter will roll... I'm going to be hacked if I have to go and buy upgrade credits before my next flight because their technology isn't interfacing properly.

Hmmm... corporate is only about five miles away. Maybe we should drive over their at lunch and sniff the wacky weed on campus. Whatever it is, that type of mind-bender is something that I might want to have on hand the next time I want to duck reality.

Meanwhile, my suggestion for AA... quit publicizing the "new" website until you get the kinks worked out. The press releases and hype are embarrassing.