FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PROMO: Spring 2010 Double Preferred Miles - Apr 13 to June 15
Old May 12, 2010, 3:31 pm
ArizonaGuy

Programs: Too many to list. Status is a half dozen.
Originally Posted by ludocdoc
Well, nobody has answered, but I booked it. Flying 2 segments ona flight booked with UA flight numbers on US metal. We'll see. Right now the booking is so messed up that I cant even get my US FF number on them, so I'm not hopeful. Flying May 30-June 6, so we'll know in a while, but not really in time to do anything about it if it fails.

Would still love to know if anyone else has experience with this -- do UA flight numbers on US metal count for double EQMs?
Where did you book this - UA.bomb or Orbitz/Expedia? Curious why you couldn't get your US FF# in the reservation.

If you get your US FF# in there, I would guess you'll probably get DPQM's on the US segments. I base this on the fact that preferred upgrades work when booking codeshares on US metal (even though the website says that shouldn't happen). I'm guessing their backend code isn't developed enough to realize you didn't book it with a US flight number and won't know the difference.