FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25% Delta Transfer Promotion (May 10- June 30, 2010)
Old May 11, 2010, 8:17 am
SNAGuy

Programs: DL DM
Originally Posted by pitbrian
Once again- I generally don't recommend this, but if you want to book a Delta award (or SQ award until May 15), there is a 25% bonus from now until June 30. I actually have a family member who might be able to take advantage of this for a DL metal trip, but the "4-6 weeks" after the promo ends to post the bonus miles is ridiculous. And Delta is notorious for poor point posting.

https://www.delta.com/marketing/summerpromo/index.jsp
Register now and turn Membership Rewards® points from American Express into 25% more miles. Transfer points into miles now through June 30, 2010, and enjoy an additional 25% mileage bonus.

There's no limit to the amount of points you may transfer. See how far points (and the 25% bonus) can take you. With the extra 25% mileage bonus, you may be eligible for Award Travel, just in time for an upcoming vacation. Once you've registered, you can begin transferring points into miles.

You've earned your rewards—and now you can decide how you'd like
to enjoy them.
Actually I've had no issues with the bonus positing no more than a few days after the initial transfer has taken place.

Just make sure you are registered for the promo prior to initiating the transfer. I would register a day or two before doing the transfer.