FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive B/E Upgrade Complaint Thread
Old May 11, 2010, 7:15 am
DiverDave

Programs: DL DM 1.929MM, Hilton Lifetime Diamond, IHG Platinum, Avis CHM, Marriott Titanium (lifetime gold)
Originally Posted by vasantn
Finally, a fresh topic.

Originally Posted by LAXHOUND
I really don't get the complacency on this board regarding this topic. No offense, but maybe its just b/c I'm a young DM who has 30 years of flying left and an idealist but I gotta think Delta at some point is going to have to be competitive especially after the UA/CO merger.
Complacency, are you kidding? Have you been on Mars? There have been numerous threads on this. Trust me.

At some point some of us also find there are priorities in life other than flying and DYKWIA.

Originally Posted by pbarnette
As for complacency, this isn't some sort of Civil Rights issue, it is a business transaction.
:-: :-: If this were airliners.net, you would be at the top of my respected users list.

Originally Posted by Himmelhund
and the OP is, I assume, a big a paying customer.
And in all likelihood, the OP's employer is paying the freight. Ain't hardly anybody on this forum who is frequently flying overseas on their own nickel. MikeMpls excepted, of course!

David

Last edited by DiverDave; May 11, 2010 at 8:14 am