FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How to justify the extra cost to fly on JAL?
Old May 10, 2010, 11:20 pm
Simmo

I've got enough points for one return trip within Japan (sorry only ANA *hides*). I've never had any problems redeeming award seats. With 16 or so flights from HND > CTS a day is no wonder i have no problems. I suppose i could fork out the cash to come down there though.

Maybe we should make a new topic titled - JAL meeting up. You can all check out Diamond lounge. I just looked at the website here http://www.jal.co.jp/dom/lounge/japan/hnd/diamond.html and i think i went into the wrong lounge lol ok so i was going into a place at the back of gate 15 and i went in the normal Sakura lounge entry then went through another door (had to press button on the door to get in) and got asked again for my FF# even though i just showed it to them. Anyhow i was in and there's storage space and a room that's as big as a junior suite.

It looked nothing like those photos but definitely had Diamond Premium Lounge on the door i entered. What did i do wrong?

Last edited by Simmo; May 10, 2010 at 11:40 pm Reason: corrected gate number