FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Earn up to 13500 AA miles (May 2010)
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2010, 12:42 pm
rustyr

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Brendan
"Limit: 3 bonus mile offers per member during the Promotion Period. Members will earn, the standard (2) miles per 1 US dollar spent at Wingate® by Wyndham for all Qualifying Stays. Miles are earned on the qualifying room rate only, not on taxes, food and beverage or other incidental expenses. For stays at participating Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham (U.S hotels only) and participating Wyndham Hotels and Resorts® properties, members will earn the standard five hundred (500) miles per stay. The bonus miles earned under this promotion will be in addition to the standard miles members earn for Qualified Stays."

For 9 stays, earn (the normal 9x 500 miles) + (3x 3000 bonus)
= 4500 + 9000
= 13,500.

I intend to pass this one by esp. given that I still have not received my 5500 BMI miles from my Feb. stay!
If I read the T&C correctly, stays at Wingate earn 2 miles per $ and I may be wrong but I think AA elites get a mileage bonus on Wynham properties. So it's advisable to not book a Wingate if you want the 500 miles. (Unless the property has a $250 room rate)