FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bank of America Wyndham Rewards credit card on the way out - June 30, 2010
Old May 6, 2010, 1:15 pm
unclericky

Programs: DL (Plat), FL, AA, CO, Priority Club (Plat), Best Western, HHonors, Wyndham, Marriott, Hertz
Originally Posted by Kohoutek
A love letter from Bank of America to Kohoutek:

Dear Kohoutek:

Thank you for entrusting Bank of America with your business. We want to update you on important changes to your account. After June 30, 2010, we will no longer offer the Wyndham Rewards credit card program. We apologize for the inconvenience and will do everything we can to make this transition easy for you...

...Your Wyndham Rewards MasterCard credit card...will be upgraded to a new BankAmericard Power Rewards World MasterCard credit card...
I also just got the "Dear John" from B of A. That does it for me. They have been problematic to deal with and the Wyndham benefits aren't all that great. I'd love to find a good Master Card with an airline link (CO?) because I can use it at Sam's Club. Any suggestions?

I also have Delta and Starwood Amex Cards and a Priority Club Visa but having a Master Card as backup would be good for me.