FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Communciation -- Lack of Recent Stays
Old May 5, 2010, 12:51 am
ChiTownClaire

Programs: AA Plat, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat, Hilton Diamond, Priority Club Gold, Hertz
I received the same email. I went into great detail why, in 2008, I spent nearly all my business and personal nights at Marriott (336 nights to be exact!) and in 2009 I spread the wealth around to other chains. I think I spent somewhere around 150 at Marriott in 2009. Anyways, something about having to "ask" for upgrades at the front desk (which I stopped doing), no free internet (I know that is changing), variances in lounge offerings, etc, etc. I really spent some time spelling it out. Heck, I had just been invited to a Hyatt focus group and was paid $250 for my opinions - and I JUST became a diamond there less than a year ago.
For some crazy reason I have some loyalty to Marriott and I want to see the Marriott Rewards program evolve - so I figured I would offer up my suggestions/constructive criticism. At the end of the survey it noted that someone would be contacting me soon. Well, that was 2 weeks ago. And I haven't heard a peep! Even if someone called me at this point - I don't think I would be willing to discuss it much.

Last edited by ChiTownClaire; May 5, 2010 at 12:53 am Reason: I never spell etc correctly!!