FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MASTER THREAD: Domestic & International Executive Lounges Open/Closed on Weekends
Old May 3, 2010, 6:31 pm
SkiAdcock
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Originally Posted by USirritated
I wonder whether there is a difference between Golds and Plats for getting breakfast coupons at FS hotels where the lounges are closed weekends?

In other words, are there some hotels which give coupons to Plats, but not to Golds when their lounges are closed?
* I'm not going to call every hotel in the chain, but on the ones I've contacted (in the US) some do not make a distinction btwn Gold/Plats & either provide coupons or don't, and some do & provide coupons only to Plats. Where they've indicated to me that it's for Plats only, I've indicated that in the updates.

Originally Posted by ohmark
Good question. However, Sharon has asked that extraneous posts, even if related, not be included in this thread. Why not start a new thread as to this?
* The extraneous posts that I'm trying to avoid are re: lounge policies in general, cutbacks, likes/dislikes of certain properties, etc. I think coupons being provided to Plats only or both Gold/Plats falls w/in the parameters of this thread, so a separate thread isn't necessary IMO. If people want to update in terms of that I'll update the original post.

Originally Posted by Rondelltg
Seoul Times Square CY is a FS hotel and the lounge is open on the weekend.Sorry if I wasn't clear.

Ron
* No worries. I'm going to go w/ what you said re: it being open, because (being surprised a CY actually would offer a lounge - something one won't find in the US! - I went to the Marriott website & it showed the CY Seoul's lounge being closed on the weekend. But websites aren't always updated & since you stayed there recently, I went w/ what you posted.

PS - Weclome to FT!

Cheers.