FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help to narrow down list of BA restaurants to visit?
Old May 1, 2010, 3:20 pm
tranzformer

Thank you SoFlyOn. I am curious what the cost of the meal is at Pura Tierra from your experience? My wife and I will not be looking for gourmet restaurants; just a nice place to eat with good food for a fair price. Same as we do at home. We do have a budget that we would like to stay on, and don't want to spend 150-300 pesos per dinner. From what I have read, we should be able to eat very very well for around 100 pesos a meal. Not sure there is a need for the two of us to spend much more than that.

Most restaurants that I have found an online menu with prices for or reviewers who mention prices on their blogs show most very good steaks for 16 pesos at Club Eros, 50-55 pesos for lomo and ojo de bife at La Bridaga, and 39-41 pesos for bife de chorizo and medallones de lomo at Don Julio. Was told that we should be more than able to find great meats for 20-80 pesos ($5-20) and sometimes be large enough where we must share. So far we have found a few places that meet this. This is from recently updated blogs in the past month.

We will be staying very close to Plaza de Mayo so should have easy access to most of the city.