FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Unusual passenger behavior in First Class. Funny and weird.
Old Apr 30, 2010, 4:08 pm
johntaylorny
Suspended

Unusual passenger behavior in First Class. Funny and weird.

I'm flying JFK-MIA first class. They call the first class passengers and they all board. I'm a bit late so I'm walking down the jetway behind everyone. All of a sudden, as loud as if it's on the p.a. system I hear a turkey gobble. You know those sounds turkeys make GOBBLE GOBBLE but identical to the bird. I ignore it. Then I hear it again, as plain as day.

I turn around and there is another first class passenger walking behind me making turkey noises at the top of his lungs. Middle class, white, dressed nice, type of guy.

ooooooooooooook. I think perhaps he's just playing around with little kids on the jetway or something.

I get in my seat and 5 minutes later I hear a faint turkey noise. Gobble gobble!

This guy is sitting in the last row of first class gobbling like a friggin turkey. He did it for about 20 minutes and finally went to sleep.

What kind of unusual passenger behavior do you find on these planes?

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; Apr 30, 2010 at 4:16 pm Reason: To remove pejorative language