FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [EXPIRED] FAIRMONT HOTELS - Employee Friends and Family Promotion
Old Apr 27, 2010, 10:22 am
nyx.t2t

Programs: Fairmont President's Club, Aeroplan, Airmiles
I think one of the big reasons they removed the booker ID and NFAF was because the system was being abused. So they want to go back to the old system (except include the incentive) where the employee has to make the reservation so only REAL friends and family members are getting those rates.

Either way, I don't have a problem with you being so helpful to everyone. I was just curious as to why you all of a sudden became so informative with the FNF and were pretty much urging people to contact you when you originally seemed flustered with all the PMs.

Thanks for your help in this forum.

Originally Posted by Ancien Maestro
So are you saying that you sharing your booking # is improper use when the online booking was on, because this is the same program as in the past, except you are still able to make bookings through your Fairmont contacts directly.

I can assure you that there is no help from my end.. I've been invited to share, pass on, and make available NFAF deals to my friends.

Again, anyone who wants access to my contact just PM me, and I shall provide my Facebook friends link giving access to my contact.