FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Milage Plus Visa - 50,000 Miles Sign Up Promotion
Old Apr 22, 2010, 9:38 am
jyj

Programs: United MP 1P
Originally Posted by fsfsfsfs
Your confirmation email should say 2miles/$UA. I called in to verify, and CS confirmed (even though stated terms of the card don't mention it). Anybody else get the 2miles/$UA in confirmation email?
From my confirmation e-mail (bolding mine):

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

2 You will earn 2 miles for each $1 of eligible net purchases made directly from United and 1 mile for each $1 of all other net purchases. Double miles for United purchases only apply to purchases made directly from United (including but not limited to www.united.com, United Reservations, or United City Ticket Offices). United flights purchased through a travel agent or travel website do not apply, unless otherwise specified. There is no maximum number of miles that you can accumulate in the program. You do not earn miles on balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, any checks that are used to access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including fees for products that protect or insure the balances of your account. See Rewards Program Rules and Regulations for details."