View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 10, 12:10 pm
  #7  
dylanks
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Arizona
Programs: BA (GGL), AA (statusless), HH (Diamond);
Posts: 2,863
I wouldn't wait

If things are open on the 20th, I wouldn't wait. For each day airspace is closed, that backs up flights for 3-5 days... so unless you have a couple of weeks, I'd get on that flight (assuming things are open on the 20th which isn't looking promising yet).
dylanks is offline