FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - I ususally don't complain but...I'm ticked.
Old Apr 16, 2010, 10:52 am
ausstone

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Delta DM
Response from US Airways

This came 4 hours after I sent it...that was pretty quick. But is this good enough?

---

Dear Mr. S:

Thank you for contacting Customer Relations at US Airways regarding your travel from Nashville. I regret your experience with our airline was not satisfactory and appreciate that you have taken the time to bring this incident to our attention.

Contrary to the behavior you witnessed, our airport representatives are trained to be sensitive and attentive to the needs and concerns of our customers. Given your description, this employee’s actions were not reflective of our commitment to providing quality customer care. It is very important we create a positive, lasting impression with our customers.

Because this is a Human Resources issue and Human Resource issues are private and confidential in nature, we will not be advised of the outcome of this incident. Your comments are important to us.

Mr. St, we appreciate your loyalty. Feedback such as yours affords us the opportunity to learn where and how we can improve our service not only to meet our customers’ expectations, but to exceed those expectations. Given the privilege of serving you again on US Airways, we look forward to providing you with a more satisfying experience.

Sincerely,

$$$$$
Representative, Customer Relations
US Airways Corporate Office