FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Milage Plus Visa - 50,000 Miles Sign Up Promotion
Old Apr 15, 2010, 10:32 pm
ADAMESQ

Programs: OnePass, AAdvantage, Starwood
So - - up until this point I thought this was simply a word of mouth promotion that was done over the phone. I called and set up my account earlier this week, however I just got an email from chase inviting me to the card (this was with a separate email account than the one I gave Chase for the united promotion). Here is what it said:

We are pleased to extend this invitation-only offer to you. Apply for a Mileage Plus® Visa® by Chase and take advantage of our biggest bonus mile promotion of the year. You'll earn 50,000 bonus miles - enough for two free roundtrip tickets within the continental U.S. - after you spend your first $250.

And for a limited time, we'll waive the $60 first-year annual fee. That's a Plus.

Take the fastest route to travel rewards
Pay for everyday purchases with a Mileage Plus Visa. The miles you earn can be used for award travel on United® and our airline partners, or for hotel stays, car rentals and brand-name merchandise too.

Earn 1 mile for every $1 you spend4
Earn miles for every purchase4
Earn as many miles as you can - there's no limit!

Start planning your trip. Respond by May 15, 2010.
-------------------------------

1. So I guess ppl can start applying online for this now.
2. Looks like the offer is good until May 15.
3. Looks like you have to spend $250.00 to get the bonus.

Anyone else get this email?