Old Apr 15, 10, 6:45 pm
bdschobel
Moderator: Marriott Bonvoy & Travel with Children

Programs: Delta DM-3MM United Gold-MM Marriott Lifetime Titanium Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by airshadow View Post
I've read a few places that "MP Visa Signature Card" showing under your name on the Redeem Miles page may or may not mean anything, as some have reported seeing it without actually having any cards. What I HAVE noticed, however, are a couple of changes to "My Mileage Summary" page since being approved:

1. Under "Program Participation Summary" under the Mileage Plus Visa it has gone from "apply" to "redeem for exclusive travel...United/Choices"

2. The small advertisement for the credit card in the box on the right hand side of the page has gone from "apply" to "you may be eligible to upgrade your card, details..."

So those may be clues...
Interesting. I was approved, and the card appears when I log in to Chase (although I don't have the physical card yet). But on my Program Participation Summary, it says this:
Originally Posted by United.com
Boost your mileage balance with a Mileage Plus Visa. Earn 30,000 bonus miles, plus 1 mile for every dollar in qualifying purchases Apply now.
Very strange.

Bruce