FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Beaver Creek, Colorado REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Apr 13, 2010, 11:42 am
W2B Globetrotter

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Plat, Hyatt Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by Sweet Willie
Looking to use a couple of NBT nights here towards the end of June.

When one states the village, is this Avon or the immediate area surrounding the HBC?

If the latter, are there good restaurant choices within walking distance of the HBC?

Seeing as we are staying at the HBC in the summer, we would like to park in the free garage, is the garage entrance easy to find?

Can one charge Spa services to one's room ?

thanks in advance for replies^
BC Village - immediate area surrounding HBC

Good restaurant choices - Blue Moose (inexpensive, family-friendly pizza parlor) and Toscanini (Italian right across the ice rink) are within immediate area; plenty of others from romantic, fine dining (Beano's Cabin - on mountain) to casual can be found here:
http://www.beavercreek.com/the-resort/dining.aspx

Town of Avon, just north of the Village, has lots of good dining choices: Columbine Bakery and Ti Amo (hard to find though) are two of my favorites

Free parking in summer: don't know as I've always gone during ski season when valet is worth it (they lug all your gear to the ski valet and back)

For a lot more terrific dining choices, a short drive away is the town of Edwards. A favorite of mine there is Lark Burger, wonderful burger joint done by the famed Larkspur restaurant in Vail

And yes, one can charge Allegria spa services to their room.