FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Questions on getting a Saudi Arabia business visa
Old Apr 12, 10, 7:23 am
Martinis at 8

Here's the process I just went through for a business visa to KSA, six months, multiple entries. The inviting company was Saudi Aramco.

1. Secure the invitation letter from Saudi Aramco.
2. Fill out the form for the KSA visa and submit with two passport photos. Cost is $108.00.
3. Do the new online registration to get a registration number and upload a scan of a passport photo that matches the photos you supplied on item 2. Cost is $10.50. Submit the number of the online registration along with the form in item 2.
4. Financial responsibility letter. This should be from your employer stating that they are financially responsible for you while in KSA. In my case, I am self-employed so I write the letter myself and attach my company's registration with the State of Texas and a copy of my P.E. license.
5. Your passport needs to have two blank pages facing each other, and at least six months until the expiry.
6. The travel itinerary from the airline.

The visa takes about five days here in the Houston consulate. Yes, you can mail it, but it is probably better to use a visa handling service so that a familiar face to the KSA consulate/embassy is the one doing the walk thru.