FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Brand announcement invitation
View Single Post
Old Apr 6, 2010, 7:02 am
blucys

Programs: Marriott Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Fmr Midwest Miles Executive
Originally Posted by MikeFromMKE
I think this is a sign that Frontier may be the final choice. Have the leader go into the "losing" side and tell it how it is, then tell them how the combined carrier will become better as a whole. Send Ian to rally his following in Denver around Frontier and announce a big sale to celebrate.
I believe that some are reading to much into the location of certain leaders for this announcement...Fact remains that BB named Milwaukee to be the main operative center for the "branded" operations a few months ago, mainly because of the hangar that Midwest owned, but also because of the tax breaks that Milwaukee county and the state were able to package together, which made Milwaukee a much more attractive place than Denver (financially).

I believe BB is going to Milwaukee because of this...Denver is a huge hub for the newly named combined airline, but I believe the CEO should go where most of his employees are going to be and that is Milwaukee.