FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2 days in honolulu
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2010, 3:13 am
relativelynormal

Programs: NWA Worldperks, AA Advantage, United Mileage Plus
Originally Posted by jason8612
Wirelessly posted (Blackberry 9700: Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.18832/1114; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

I'm in honolulu - waikiki from april 8th evening till the 11th. (If anyone wants to meet up for drinks/dinner I'm always up for it)
On the 8th not much I can do as I get into honolulu around 5pm. Maybe the polynesian center?
The 10th I reserved a car to go driving - but not sure where. North shore?
That's leaves the 9th. I was either thinking scuba diving, or do something else one can recommend ( lost tour, pearl harbour, etc_
Avoid doing the Polynesian Center on a short time schedule. You'll probably have a little jetlag and getting to the PCC takes a little time. Better option is to just kick back and relax, and have a nice dinner and recharge your batteries after the long flight.

The ninth--Pearl Harbor is a good option and wouldn't take the entire day so that would leave you free to do other stuff. Hanauma Bay maybe? A diamond head hike is another option. Actually this one is pretty open to whatever you feel like doing. A trip into Chinatown is another suggestion.

The tenth--How about just driving around the entire island? Oahu isn't that big and you could do this in a day. You should get out of Honolulu just to see the other parts of the island though.