FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2010 AA International Meals - menus / menu, photos, etc. (consolidated)
Old Mar 28, 2010, 10:54 am
JY1024
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by GadgetFreak
I had the same first course and main in J on LHR-JFK last night. The steak was nicely rare and very tender and flavorful. It was quite nice. I opted for the fruit and cheese rather than the sundae, however.
Ditto - had the same entree on the LHR-JFK a few hours before you. The steak actually looked medium-well to well-done when I looked at the interior color. However, it was well-seasoned and extremely tender, more like a medium-rare.

I was bumped (voluntarily) off of another flight, so I had the last aisle seat in Business (8H). Knowing that I would be among the last to choose my meal, I already decided that I would get the halibut or chicken when they told me they ran out of beef. Surprisingly, all entrees except for the PASTA was available when the FA got to me!

I found the tomato/mushroom app to be pretty skimpy. The chocolate sundae was delicious, but I only finished half as it was way too rich. (Perhaps I should have followed Tom's example and used a Baileys to help was it down. )