FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buy Presidential Dollar Coins with CC @ Face Value, Free Shipping
Old Mar 27, 2010, 6:11 pm
nwa330

Programs: NW Silver, CO Silver,SPG Gold, USMint Presidential, Chase/BA 100k, Airtran Wendy's cups
I don't know how this thread was hijacked and the format changed so quickly. I say for those who want to talk about there grocery bill they should start there own thread. This thread was about ordering coins. I understand why people don't want to talk about specific details and that's okay. But we need to know what being process and who is taking delivery. That helps other read between the lines whats going on.

If people want to talk about how they settle there bar tab that's fine, but we should not be criticized for talking about deposits and deliveries since this is how the thread started. If I remember correctly the moderator temporally shut this thread because no one was receiving coins. If we can't discuss coins now then the moderator should close it and you toll booth coin payers can start a new thread.

buschoi, I think we were typing the same time. I'm not taking shoots at one person specifically. I'm just upset that this forum was hijacked.

Last edited by nwa330; Mar 27, 2010 at 6:28 pm