FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Minimum cancellation notification? - and my worst CW to date
Old Mar 24, 2010, 10:06 am
ThatT1Feeling

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by LeisureFirst
. Now 15E on a 4-class 777 is the not the same as 62K, but at least it has extra legroom so I thought I'd be able to sleep.

<snip>

During the flight itself, the one food/drink item I wanted before going to sleep, namely a pre-flight glass of champagne, wasn't available - no pre-flight drinks at all. And worst of all, there is no partition between 15E and 15F and the guy in 15F managed on three occasions throughout the flight to fall out of his bed and come crashing into me. I had a miserable night's sleep and needed to get some kip at home before coming into work - very late.
My worst CW experience was from EWR - also in row 15 on a 777 - 15A this time so no issues with other pax crashing into me. But again, no pre-flight drinks, slow and lethargic service, main course almost missed (I was just not served until I went to the galley to ask why not) and breakfast completely missed. I was recommended to use the arrivals lounge because they had just completely forgotten to serve me! Oh, and don't forget the baby which sounded like it was being tortured just behind the curtain for 3 hours... However I have to say that my CW experiences have usually been far better than this and, as often as possible, upstairs...