FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Ultimate Qantas Seat Guide
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2010, 9:33 pm
flyhy

Programs: QFWP1+LTG,TG-Silver, SQ-Silver,HHonors-Diamond,Marriott Rewards-Silver,SPG
Originally Posted by m0hamed
Qantas A380 J class question:

Has anyone had any experience of 11-13 EF on the upper deck? We had 25A/B but switched because a cabin crew mate advised that lack of meal choice is a strong possibility. Frankly I wouldn't care but I wouldn't want to endure the wrath of my traveling companion

I've checked seatguru and seatexpert and 11 appears to be too close to the lounge and associated noise, and upon looking at one map it states that there is a lift behind 13. Does this make any noise? We are going SYD-LHR so would appreciate a long sleep.

At this point we've request 12 E/F. Does this experience any light/noise from the lounge? Cabin crew mate said most people sleep SIN-LHR anyway.
Have done SIN-LHR in 11E/F and slept all the way. Feet tucked under the bulkhead with no trouble and noise/light from lounge no issue, noise from lead footed humans walking a problem anywhere! If given the choice I'd take 12E/F as more feeeling of room in front....if you are asleep though no matter