FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Australia/Pacific Island structure
View Single Post
Old Mar 19, 2010, 7:26 pm
Bruce Parton
Company Representative - Air New Zealand

Originally Posted by nzlilibet
Hi Bruce

I wonder if you realised that it would be a full-time job when you decided to come on to the forum? But, as you can see, it is really appreciated by all of us.

You mentioned that GE and G would be able to have the front seats with extra room. At present Koru members are also able to choose these seats. Will this continue?

I assume that the PE seating on the 777s (and the remaining 747s) will remain as space + will be available on these TT and PI flights for GE, G and (hopefully) Koru members to request?
Starting next week we are doing a series of meetings around the country that G/GE's will be invited to in order to talk about the new product, how it affects etc (you may have come to the ones in Nov last year we did on the Domestic changes)
This is a really good entree into that process for me to understand the issues.

I am not positive on the Koru question - I have fired it to some folks who will come back to me on that
Your assumption on the 777s etc is correct - all of that remains including process for requests etc
Those aircraft are used for the key business times which means we get a much greater usage of the various upgrade and free products for our high value customers